The Research Data Center (RDC) at ZPID (formerly PsychData) – The platform at ZPID for publishing and reusing psychological research data from the diverse fields of psychological research. The service offer of the RDC comprises the following three pillars:
- Providing support for the documentation of research data
- Assistance in archiving research data (e.g., in PsychArchives)
- Provision of datasets and analysis structures (e.g., PsychOpen CAMA & PsychNotebook) for reuse
For more details on the services provided by our RDC and possbily incurred costs, please also have a look at our service catalog.
Quick search for our database
- Data Selection: What data do we take?
- Document your Data with DataWiz
- Archive your Data in PsychArchives
- Learn more about Research Data Management
Search and Reuse Psychological Research Data
- Content & Structure: How do we describe research data?
- Data access: How to access research data from the RDC?
- All Data: Explore all Data of our Database within the Diverse Research Domains of Psychology
- PsychOpen CAMA: Contribute to or explore our Community-Augmented-Meta-Analysis Platform
FAQ & Service Offers
Frequently Asked Questions and Related Service Offers of ZPID
- FAQ: View our Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- Related Service Offers of our Institute: PsychArchives, PsychNotebook